Cheesecake without baking with condensed milk recipe 🍰
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 33g
Saturated Fat 18g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 47g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Sour cream 20% fat 450g
- 300 g of cookies (I took oat)
- 100g melted butter
- 300 grams of high-quality condensed milk
- 10 grams of instant gelatin
- 3/4 cup of cold boiled water
- 1). The form (preferably detachable) lay a parchment paper.
- 2). Cookies grind into fine crumbs and mix with melted butter. Weight should not be fat, but not too dry. Lay ground in form and well compacted. Put in the fridge for half an hour.
- 3). Sour cream mixed with condensed milk (you can add more or less condensed milk, this is a matter of taste).
- 4) Gelatin pour 3/4 cup of water and leave for 10 minutes. swell. Then melt it in a water bath so that it is completely dissolved.
- 5) in a cream-thickened mass gradually introduce the gelatin, stirring well. Then pour into the mold. And went to the refrigerator to complete solidification. I have stood fast.
- I added another when solidification berries fresh cranberries - is spicing and tartness. You can sprinkle with grated chocolate or nuts.
Easy Dinner Recipes http://easydinnerrecipes101.com/