Casserole with minced meat and potatoes recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 30g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 500 grams of minced meat (any taste)
- 500 g of potatoes
- 200 g of crude (solid)
- 350 g tomatoes
- 150 g onion
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- vegetable oil
- 1. The potato peel, boil until tender.
- 2. Mince the onion.
- 3. Dice tomatoes.
- 4. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- 5. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes
- 6. Add beef, salt, pepper and fry until cooked.
- 7. When the potatoes are cooked, drain the water, add the butter, season with salt.
- 8. Cheese grate.
- 9. In a baking dish put the stuffing.
- 10. put the stuffing and mashed potatoes, smooth.
- 11. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 12. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Easy Dinner Recipes http://easydinnerrecipes101.com/