Chicken fillet with minced meat and mushrooms Recipe 🍴
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Chicken (or turkey or pork) - 400 grams;
- Minced meat (I have mixed chicken + pork) - 300 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1/2 pieces;
- Onions - 1/2 pieces;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Chicken egg - 1 pc;
- Mushrooms (canned) - 4-5 pieces;
- Grated cheese - 100 grams;
- Chopped fresh herbs - to taste;
- Spice to taste.
- Chicken fillet (preferably smooth, large pieces) lightly beat off, salt, pepper.
- In minced meat add the diced bell peppers and chopped onion, garlic, salt, pepper, add to the egg.
- Mushrooms cut into the plate. Grate the cheese.
- Put fillets in a baking dish, top with beef with peppers, mushrooms in a circle, the center sprinkle with cheese.
- Put the form in preheated 200 degree oven and bake until tender about 35 minutes.
Easy Dinner Recipes http://easydinnerrecipes101.com/