Zucchini Fritters Recipe 🍴
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 86g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Courgettes 2-3 pcs. average size, about 300 g
- Egg 1 pc.
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- About 100 g flour
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1. On grater rub squash with the skin (as zucchini - young and peel them very thin).
- In pubs a lot of water, so they squeeze off excess liquid, or pancakes will spread and have to add extra flour.
- 2. squeeze out the garlic (it gives the dish a special flavor and aroma).
- 3. Trying to drive an egg, salt to taste. If you then still produced excess fluid, it is also carefully drain.
- 4. Add the flour and stir to form a dough for pancakes - thickish.
- 5. Spoon spread pancakes on a preheated pan with vegetable oil, lightly press down them and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- 6. On the table is served pancakes, garnished with fresh dill, with estimates. They can be eaten warm.
Easy Dinner Recipes http://easydinnerrecipes101.com/