Chicken Pizza Recipe by Karine, Fit Cooking Masterchef
chef Dave Ruel, who is my husband BTW, asked me to share this
recipe with you!
Be sure to pick up your copy of Anabolic Cooking today.
- - 6oz of diced Chicken Breasts
- - 1/3 cup of low-fat Mozzarella
- - 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- - 1/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
- - 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
- - 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
- - 1/4 cup chopped onions
- - Salt and Pepper
- - 2 Tbsp of Perfect Spaghetti Sauce (see Salads, Soups and Sides section) or any healthy commercial spaghetti sauce.
- 1. Cook chicken separately.
- 2. Spread Spaghetti Sauce on one side of the Pita Bread
- 3. Top with chicken and veggies
- 4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
- 5. Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
- ***Cool Tip from The Muscle Cook: when the Pizza is nearly done, turn it to broil and watch carefully as the cheese turns to a golden brown just like the real thing.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):