Cake Recipe by Karine, Fit Cooking Masterchef
Recipe from Skinnylicious Cooking will literally have you drooling.
Wait till you give this recipe a try and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Chocolate Drizzle Almond Mug Cake Recipe
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp coconut oil
- 2 ½ teaspoons almond meal
- ? teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- (optional) shredded coconut and nuts of choice
- ½ teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1. Mix cake ingredients into a coffee mug,
- 2. Place in the microwave for 2.5 minutes.
- 3. Place coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- 4. Mix the melted coconut oil with maple syrup and cocoa powder until smooth.
- 5. Carefully remove the cake from the mug and transfer to a serving plate.
- 6. Drizzle the chocolate icing over the top of the cake.
- 7. Sprinkle with topping of shredded coconut and nuts of choice (optional)
There are many more recipes mouthwatering dessert recipes like this one in Skinnylicious Cooking that are healthy and actually burn fat.