High-Protein Peanut Butter Crepes Recipe by Dave Ruel, creator of Anabolic Cooking. He designed this system to help him achieve international success in bodybuilding.
These cookbooks not only build muscle, they build a healthy lifestyle.
If you’re serious about building muscle, you really owe it to yourself to own Anabolic Cooking
. Dave has earned his title The Muscle Cook, and he has dedicated himself to you and your muscles.
High-Protein Peanut Butter Crepes Recipe
- 8 Egg Whites
- ½ Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Maple extract
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- 2. Pour the mix in a heated pan When the first side is cooked, flip the crepe on the other side until cooked.
- 3. Spread half a tbsp of Peanut Butter on the crepe and roll it.
- 4. Repeat for other crepes and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):