"Grass Firewood" Salad Recipe 🍴
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 31g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 30g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- - 1 pack of crackers ready
- - 1/2 cans of canned green peas
- - 200 grams of ham
- - 3-4 pieces. pickles
- - 3 boiled eggs
- - 1 bunch dill or other herbs
- - Mayonnaise
- 1. Crackers mix with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, leaving 10 pieces for decoration. On a plate put the bumpers split to form and put crackers.
- 2. The top layer of pea + mayonnaise on top.
- 3. Now, on top of a layer of ham + mayonnaise. The next layer - cucumbers (they can not be lubricated), the last layer - eggs, worn on a coarse grater and mixed with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- 4. salad sprinkle with croutons and garnish. Give soak a couple of hours
Easy Dinner Recipes http://easydinnerrecipes101.com/